Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Book Project


K- so I had this thought four years ago.... funny how life happens. Anyway the thought will not leave me alone... so it is becoming a reality :) Everyone has a story and I love hearing and learning about peoples life's. For me that is one of the reasons what life is about. As I have moved around my whole life, I have meet so many wonderful people who have influenced my life. The cultures and environments we live in are so very different from Country, to State, to Cities even communities for that matter. It seems the sub cultures with in sub cultures are every where. The mix we all bring to the table is what I love about life. We are all so different and have so much to offer one another.

Heather madderhttp://www.heathermadder.com/ and I have teamed up and are very excited to begin this project together. Check her site out for more information. We will be working on this together and we are so excited about the possibilities. She will bring so much to the table that I am not capable of- one writting :)

No comments: