Friday, January 25, 2008

True Color







Take this test!


You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!



2 comments:

Stew and Traci said...

Sounds just like you...perfect color! Mine said I was orange...LOL...something to the affect that I was very desirable...hahaha. I laughed forever, maybe I cheated! Hope you had a good day!

Unknown said...

So fun! I did this the other day and I was blue! (I should have cut and pasted for you but I'd have to re take the quiz!) How are you anyhow? I was wondering if you still had the gift certificate that I got back in December? Let me know. Thanks!