Monday, March 31, 2008

Dr. Sudha Gateway Pediatrics

See below for project details.......














http://www.gatewaypediatricsaz.com/ This doctor is great! She hired me to take pictures of her special needs kids at her practice. The project has touched my heart in a way a didn't know it would. It just proves to me how strong our spirits really are dispite our situations and circumstances. This one boy imparticular brought that to light. He could barely hold his head up let alone his body, and his mom put him on the ground next to some stairs... he was determined he took his whole body, his head included and climbed those stairs. It was such a neat experience to see.... I have loved working on this project and hope to continue to do projects like this in the future. I have included some of my favorite pictures from the shoots... more to come as we are scheduling more sessions at the end of the month.




I also wanted to commend the parents of these kids, they are truely HEROS!

3 comments:

aubri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
love aubs

MelindaLou said...

They are all so beautiful! The sixth pic down little C.G. is my cousnins daughter. I am so greatful that you have put time into this project, I don't know if you will ever know how treasured these pics will be to the family and frineds of these special children. Thank You. Melinda

Anonymous said...

What an amazing experience and honor! Great job...they look amazing. Beautiful Kids!