Friday, August 03, 2007

Who wants Sarah Briggs? I do!!!!

Ok..... so I have already mentioned this amazing jewlery designer. I am going to start a new promo. Each month I am going to have a question on my blog, who ever replies first on the blog with the correct answer will get a pair of her cool earings! It's that simple! I have recieved emails from many of you, telling me your not sure how to comment on the blog thing... so here's your chance to fiqure it out! Love ya, thanks for all your continued support!

More on Sarah- for those Napoleon Dynamite Fans....


Question: How does Sarah know the Star of Napoleon Dynamite?



3 comments:

Heather said...

She was friends with him in college at Bringham Young.

Gabriela said...

Jenny,
They met at BYU and soon became BFF.

Sheba Price said...

Hey Jennie! Saw the challenge and I will have to say they were best friends in college! Lucky girl! Anyway I hope I am not too late with the answer?